MagicBeatz Pro 6-Hour True Wireless Earbuds and Charging Case
- Truly wireless earbuds, no wires connecting the two sides
- Extended playback time of 7 hours, each earbud or 6 hours as a stereo pair
- Bluetooth v4.2 for a stable wireless connection
- Mini chic earbuds, lightweight, easy to use
- 8mm driver provides rich deep vibrant sounds
- Answering phone calls is as easy as pushing a button
- Built-in mic with active CVC noise-reduction for crystal clear phone calls
- Can be used as individual earbuds or dual true stereo earbuds
- Includes rechargeable docking station to recharge earbuds or provide emergency backup recharge for your drained smartphone
- Available in black only
- Features: Bluetooth Enabled, Wireless
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Power Source: Battery (included)
- Measurements: .75 Width/Inches, 1 Height/Inches, .75 Length/Inches
- Weight (lb.): 0.4 Lb
- 1x Pair of MagicBeatz Pro 6-Hour True Wireless Earbuds
- 1x Rechargeable Docking Station
Estimated Delivery Date
Monday, Jun 28 - Tuesday, Jun 29
They are real nice. I gave them to my son for his birthday. They can with two cords for charging different ways and several different rubber ear pieces. The instructions were very well written also.
Ear buds are the best I love them
Instructions Could Include More
The included instructions do not really cover initial use of the product (other than make sure a full charge before use). Also, when charging the dock, they say to charge until light turns blue, but it actually is flashing red during charging and then goes to solid red once charged. The light on the dock does not turn blue until it is charging the ear buds (which it won’t do until power supply is disconnected, then the buds will charge and they will have a red light during charging and blue once fully charged).
The headphones work just fine once I figured it out on my own for initial start up. Good clarity with sound and many options for ear fitting. I am liking these so far, thank you. Hope these tips can help someone else who may have the same confusion I did.
I was very disappointed with this order, it doesn’t give u the hour that was given to the product, after charging for over one hour then u hear u got low batteries
Charge doesn’t last for long
A lot of work
You have to manually pair them to your phone every time, the phone won’t remember them and auto connect like my other ones did.
Not user friendly
Very difficult to figure out how to use and continue to use.
Horrible fit and dont work
Only used twice and one earbud will not charge
I’ve sent 2 emails regarding this defective ear bud and no response. Do NOT BUY THIS!!!
Do not work no answer from enclosed customer service number
One ear bud has no light and is dead. Customer service phone number included in box disconnectes call.
Need to send back product won’t hook to my phone