Skin LED light therapy has shown to be effective for the treatment of several aspects of the skin aging. the treatment of several aspects of the skin aging. Multiple studies have demonstrated Improvement of fine wrinkles, mottled hyper-pigmentation, tactile roughness and sallowness. These results are supported by both collagen production and increase proliferation.
La Parfait LED Beauty Mask
How Do the Lights Work?
- LED Light Therapy is the use of specific wavelengths of light which give off energy that is used in many applications. This is known as Photo Therapy.
- LED stands for Light Emitting Diode. Diodes give off energy in the form of light. Powerful, bright, efficient, and are used to kill the bacteria that cause spots.
- Discoloration/neutralizing treatment – between red and blue light, is suitable for mixed skin. It improves circulation, which helps with cell healing, absorption, and balance. It aids in
evening out skin tone and improving discoloration and pigmentation issues resulting from environmental factors, such as sun damage. This treatment can help fade out the
appearance of freckles, as well as of age spots, sun spots, reddish and brown patches, and liver spots.
- Combination of both blue light therapy for acne and red light therapy for wrinkles – the best option for maintenance and oilier, acne-prone skin, as well as for those concerned with
persistent breakouts and the signs of aging. It increases skin’s stem renewal and regeneration. Thus, this treatment treats acne and past acne marks. It also helps with lymphatic
- Energizes the skin cells and helps to soothe sensitive skin and brighten the complexion. This treatment also stimulates the lymphatic system, assists digestion, alleviates skin
diseases, and enhances immune function.
- Wrinkle reduction treatment – penetrates 8-10 mm deep into the skin and is suitable for any skin type, and especially beneficial for dull, dry, allergic skin. This treatment stimulates
fiber cells, while the heat improves blood circulation and anti-oxidation and increases collagen production to reduce skin’s pores and wrinkles and to make the skin more elastic,
smoother, and younger-looking. The mild frequency is suitable for the areas surrounding the eyes and forehead.
- Spot/acne treatment – light penetrating about 0.5 mm has the function of calming inflamed skin to treat and prevent rashes. It is suitable for skin that is sensitive, oily and prone to
rashes. It adjusts the skin’s sebum secretion, effectively eliminating acne-causing bacteria and reducing acne and whelk in order to reach the ultimate goal of beautification.
Additionally, the blue light astringes and tightens loosened skin.smoother, and younger-looking. The mild frequency is suitable for the areas surrounding the eyes and forehead.
- Combination of all lights – should be used twice a week for maintenance of results. This treatment enhances skin’s nutrient absorption while helping minimize the appearance of
wounds, acne, fine lines and wrinkles, and sagging skin.
- Enhances cell energy intake and promotes metabolic functions. This treatment reduces skin tension, helps with the healing of inflammation and sunburns, and relieves overall stress.
- Red 630nm
- Blue 415nm
- Purple 370~410nm
- Yellow 580~ 595nm
- Green 495~530nm
- Green Blue 480~490nm
- White 450~465nm
Recommended Directions and Use
- First, thoroughly clean and dry your face
- Use the LED Mask 3 times per week for 10 minutes or daily for 4-5 minutes each.
- Follow the treatment by applying our Retinol Serum Max Rejuvenation and then a moisturizer.
AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
Estimated Delivery Date
Wednesday, September 25th - Monday, September 30th