Our dish rack can help you organize your kitchen supplies effectively and keep them neat. The quality of our product is strictly controlled and the perfect design fits every kitchen. Great for a small kitchen, make your kitchen work easier.
KitchenSense 2-Tier Dish Rack with Utensil Holder
- The 2 tier design allows for more efficient drying while occupying less counter space
- The chrome finish will add an elegant touch with a durable quality
- Utensils cup included, with cup hooks on the side for easy installation and use
- The drip tray allows for easy cleanup, keeping your counter space spotless
- The 18" holds up to 16 plates while leaving room for cups and bowls and the 23" holds up to 22 plates while leaving room for cups and bowls
- 18": 18" x 10" x 14"
- 23": 23" x 10" x 14"
- 1x KitchenSense 2-Tier Dish Rack with Utensil Holder in the size of your choice
AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
I’m going to put it together and try it today
The box (in a white shipping bag) was falling apart. There are no assembly instructions, the plastic for the silverware holder doesn’t fit correctly in the bottom for drainage. The bag of screws is unopened, but can it be returned bcuz I’m not feeling like working a puzzle.
2 tier dish rack
This dish rack is very cheaply made. It has missing parts. It said it was a 23 in product & the box says 22 in. I paid for the larger dish rack. It has cracked drain tray with hole in it. I was looking forward to receiving & using this product. I want a refund.
Broken plastic tray
The box that the dish tray was indamaged on one side. The bottom platic tray came broken
It’s not of standard