The JVC wireless earbuds fit your ear size and shape thanks to the Pivot & Slide Motion Fit. The stable fitting allows you to listen in comfort while exercising without having to worry about them falling out. With its quality sound and long-lasting performance, you’ll never leave home without them.
JVC Pivot and Slide Motion Fit Wireless Earbuds
- Available in Pink, Black, or Blue
- Rated IPX2 for resistance to sweat while exercising
- Pivot & Slide Motion Fit for a secure and comfortable fit
- The tangle-free cable with cable adjusters help you enjoy hassle-free listening
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Allows you to hear ambient noise when outdoors for added safety
- Hands-free mic with voice assistant compatibilities
- Controls include volume, play, stop, and answering calls
- Long battery life with up to 6.5-hour of wireless listening available on one charge (15-minute charge for 1-hour playback)
- Battery Life (approx.): 6.5 hours
- Transmission Area: Approx. 33ft
- Driver Unit: 9.2mm
- Magnet type: Neodymium
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000Hz
- 3 Button Operation: Remote (via Bluetooth), Volume +/-, Power
- 1x Pair of JVC Pivot and Slide Motion Fit Wireless Earbuds
- 1x Manual
- 1x Warranty Card
- 1x Charging Cable
- 3x Sizes of Open Ear Pieces (S/M/L)
- 3x Sizes of Regular Ear Pieces (S/M/L)
Sleek and nice
Works good so far and looks great!
Hearing what I like
Comfortable soft rubber.
Love them… I am ordering more… Thank you
Great delivery, package was great
They are big
I love the sound and the connection is pretty good. The only problem I have with the earbud is they are WAYYYY Too Big. They don’t stay on my ears.
Great fit, quick setup and easy use. Wish it had a little more bass to the sound.
Please return so old fashioned! Only 6 1/2 charge
These are not wireless, they have a cord @ your neck which is so outdated. Also who wants to continue to charge their earbuds every 6 hrs?
Unclear delivery confirmation
I live in a building with over 100 plus units. It would nice to know location of the veil very, ie, unit door, unit mailbox, or outside the main lobby door.
Horrible! They don’t hold a charge I want my money back and to think I was so happy when they arrived…disappointed!