This professional deep tissue massager has a brush-less motor and quiet glide noise reduction technology to provide soothing relief for sore, tired muscles in your neck, back, body, shoulders, and muscle groups.
Jasscol Premium 20-Level Deep Tissue Percussion Massager with Storage Case
- Full Body Recovery and Therapy
- The six interchangeable heads let you target your muscle groups more effectively for pre-workout warm-ups, post-workout recovery, or simply boosting mobility with trigger-point massage therapy for pain relief.
- The best massage gun for athletes looking for deep tissue massage and myofascial release
- Comfortable Grip
- 2 to 4-Hour Runtime
- Customizable Speed Variation
- With 20 different speeds to choose from you can easily enjoy a nice relaxing neck massage, stimulate a sore lower back, or relieve shoulder tension while increasing blood circulation and overall flexibility.
- 16.8V 2000mah rechargeable Lithium Battery
- 2~4 hours working time
- 1100-3000/Min Maximum Beat Times, 45db ~ 53db
- Touch screen
- 20 levels of speed adjustment
- 6 massage heads
- For the cervical, abdomen, the whole body, knee joint use, and thigh muscles
- Brushless motor
- Travel case and charger cable included
- 1x Jasscol Handheld Portable Percussion Massage Gun
- Travel Case and Charger Cable
AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY, AK, HI
Best massager by far
It has more power than the others. Its quiet too. With 20 steps between low and high speeds, you can dial in the level of massage you want. VERY satisfying performance.
Comfortable and effective.
Easy to use and maintain. Multiple massage features are incomparable.
This is wonderful! I’ve had cervical fusion, this is very enjoyable…
Great product works good
Not happy !
Not happy with the size of this at all… ordered one several weeks ago much larger with more pieces in it for the same price!!!
Received packed, tried charging, never worked!
Power button not working
Boke when I got it