Give up the cords and go wireless. High-quality stereo sound in a water-resistant, lightweight design. Control your music straight from the earbuds. Find a secure and natural fit with a selection of EarGels™ and GelHooks™
Jabra Step Wireless In-Ear Headphones
- Dust and water-resistant, Jabra Step wireless is designed to keep up with your lifestyle.
- Designed for life on-the-move:
- Step’s earbuds are so light and comfortable, you’ll forget they’re there. Soft, flexible GelHooks™ and a choice of three types of EarGels™ ensure they fit naturally and securely in your ear.
- Great sound:
- Get all of your music. These noise isolating earbuds may be small but they pack impressive sound. They’re angled to lock-in immersive, full sound, and your music won’t skip a beat.
- Supports Bluetooth for wireless connectivity
- Supports Bluetooth® version 4.0
- You can control your music from this device when it’s streaming from another device, such as your mobile phone
- The device can play music from a source, such as a Smartphone, Bluetooth enabled laptop, tablet, or MP3 player
- This device supports Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), enabling high-quality audio to be streamed to this device using Bluetooth
Battery & Power
- Talk Time is the maximum time you can talk before a device runs out of power
- Standby Time is the maximum time a device can remain powered on
- USB Charging enables a device to be charged via a USB cable
- Dimensions: H 0.8 x W 0.8 x D 0.6 in Inches
- Weight (oz): 0.58 oz (in US ounces)
- Ear Cushion Type:
- Large (L) sized ear gels
- Medium (M) sized ear gels
- Small (S) sized ear gels
Included In The Box
- 1x Jabra Step Wireless In-Ear Headphones
- 1x Earhook Pack
- 1x Rubber USB Cable
- 1x Eargel Pack
Estimated Delivery Date
Standard: Tuesday, August 25th - Tuesday, September 1st
Standard: Friday, August 21st - Tuesday, August 25th
Love my ear buds
So easy to use. Makes my cell phone so much more accessible but less obvious.
They didn’t work and there’s no way to get anybody to help you with them no phone number in the website is a joke
Broken when taken out of box.
I’ve tried to contact you but I haven’t heard back. I just want my headphones replaced. Where do I turn for hell?