This roomy laptop backpack is great for work, school, travel and any leisure activity. The large main compartment holds all your gear, including clothes, books, shoes and snacks, and a separate zippered padded laptop sleeve protects your computer or tablet from bumps, knocks and daily wear and tear. The backpack can be carried comfortably in a variety of ways; go “hands-free” using the adjustable, back straps, or carry in-hand with the comfortable top or side handles. There’s even a luggage strap, so you can easily attach the backpack to the handle of your rolling luggage when traveling. This universal backpack is sized to hold most 15.6" laptops and is compatible with most brands, including MacBook, Microsoft, Acer, Lenovo, Dell, Samsung and Google. The handy, zippered storage pocket on the front has an organizer/holders for pens and other small items like phone, keys and cords. Always check the dimensions of your device to ensure a good fit.
Fit & Fresh Multi-Compartment Backpack w/ Laptop Compartment
- PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT: Roomy, all-purpose laptop backpack is great for work, school and leisure activities, fits most 15.6” laptops
- HOLDS YOUR LAPTOP AND MORE: Backpack has two separate zippered compartments, including a thickly padded laptop sleeve with additional space for items such as, books, notebooks and work papers, plus a large zippered main compartment that has plenty of space to pack all your other gear
- EASY TO CARRY: Backpack has padded, breathable mesh shoulder straps and back padding for comfortable hands-free carrying or it can be carried in-hand using the handle on top
- CONVENIENTLY STORE ESSENTIALS: Large, exterior zippered pocket provides a secure place to stow phone, cables, adapters, chargers, etc.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Hidden, back-facing pocket and padded adjustable straps. Fits most 15.6 laptops, measure your device to ensure a good fit
- DIMENSIONS: 17" H x 11" W x 7" D
Included in the box
- 1x Fit & Fresh Multi-compartment Backpack w/ Laptop Compartment
Estimated Delivery Date
Monday, March 2nd - Monday, March 9th