Keep clean, refreshing drinking water readily available throughout the day with this sleek-looking countertop water-filtration system. The dispenser provides a single spigot and two push-button controls: one for room-temperature water and the other for chilled water (a blue LED light indicates when the water has properly chilled to 44 degrees F). The filtration system offers a 1-1/2-gallon capacity: its upper water tank holds about a 1/2 gallon of unfiltered water, the lower tank holds about a 3/4 gallon of filtered water, and the internal cold-water tank holds about a 1/4 gallon. In addition to its removable, upper water tank with a flip-top lid for easy filling, the water dispenser comes equipped with a GF-80 filter, which reduces contaminants such as lead (98.7 percent), chlorine (taste and odor; 97.5 percent), mercury (92.8 percent), benzene (84.1 percent), cadmium (96.6 percent), copper (85 percent), tetrachloroethylene (92.5 percent), and toluene (89.8 percent).
Cuisinart CleanWater 2-Gallon Countertop Water-Filtration System
- The filter lasts for about three months of average household use
- 12-week filter timer
- Removable plastic drainage plug at the bottom of the unit and an easy-to-clean design
- 2-gallon countertop water-filtration system dispenses hot, cold, or room-temperature water
- Removable, upper water tank with a flip-top lid for easy filling 3-month replaceable filter removes impurities
- Brushed stainless-steel base
- Dimensions: 11" x 10.5" x 17.5"
- Dual spigots
- Push-button controls
- Child-safety lock
- LED proper-temperature indicator lights
- Energy Saver function
- 3-year limited warranty