Take your travel adventures to the next level with this Official Avalanche Backpack. It includes a spacious main compartment with an interior laptop sleeve that can hold a machine up to 15 inches, and the draw cord closure secures your items. The backpack also includes a top bungee cord to compress items for better balance and comfort. The side zippered stash pockets let you store your keys, phones, and other essentials. The reinforced bottom panel helps prevent contents from falling out of the bottom, while an airflow back panel adds comfort to your back. The outdoor backpack is made from durable polyester fabric that will stand up to rips and tears.
Avalanche by FŪL Jenks Tonal Top Loader Backpack
- Protect and carry your machine with an interior laptop sleeve that can hold a machine up to 15"
- Top bungee cord helps compress items for better balance and comfort
- Reinforced bottom panel to help prevent contents from falling out of the bottom
- Draw cord interior closure to secure your items
- Airflow back panel to add comfort to your back
- Side zippered stash pockets for keys, phones, and other essentials
- Made from durable polyester fabric that will stand up to rips and tears
- Made from innovative materials using modern-day technologies
- Smart design ensures great quality and usability
- 17" x 13.5" x 7.5"
- 1 lb
Included in the box
- 1x Avalanche Jenks Tonal Top Loader Backpack
Very nice and roomy
Loved the colors and quality of backpack. Carry on for a plan trip
Practical and functional… easier to handle. Great for carry on and weekends… Wished I could have purchase the burgundy pack, they were out of that color. Maybe needs a sturdier nylon bag bottom.
ARRIVED QUICKLY AND AS DESCRIBED
*received the olive green top loader backpack today and have not used it; review is based before normal wear and tear:
Perfect day bag for light hiking or camping trips. Or as a carry all carry on for a long weekender flight.
The side pockets give plenty of extra room for easy access to items. The padding and ventilation system on the back and straps seem to be constructed well. Bottom is reinforced with a waterproof material. Product is as described, no issues with shipping, and seems to be sturdy for being lightweight.
A solid purchase for the sale price. Repping 4 stars rather than 5 as the tag says suggested retail $49 while this site says $80. At that price, it should at least have a drink holder or two.
Thank you for being so prompt.