When your phone needs charging, simply plug it into your wallet! The Atomic Charge Wallet is the ultimate RFID wallet that charges your phone and protects your sensitive information from electronic thieves.
Atomic 2500 mAh Charge Wallet with RFID Protection
- Available in your choice of Black or Silver
- Carry your essential cards and cash, while charging your smartphone on-the-go
- Your credit card information is safe inside Atomic Charge Wallet, thanks to RFID - Blocking Technology
- This slim, aluminum charging wallet boasts a sleek design that is lightweight and easily fits into pockets, purses, and more
- Its internal accordion design makes accessing your cash and credit cards easy
- Rechargeable 2500 mAh Lithium Battery
- Crush and Shock Resistant
- Android and iPhone Compatible
- Weight: .35 lbs
- Dimensions: 5 inches x 2 inches x 1 inch
Included in the Box
- 1x Atomic Charge Wallet
- 1x USB Charging Cord (phone charger not included)
AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
Estimated Delivery Date
Standard: Thursday, August 13th - Thursday, August 20th
Enhanced: Monday, August 10th - Thursday, August 13th
It a really good product. Quick charge.
Ok but one won’t open
Received 3 - they are gifts for Father’s Day. One won’t open without using something to pry it open. What’s the point of not being able to get into your wallet to get to cards and cash? Guess it saves money!
Slippery, doesn’t hold much, what a waste
I like the product, however, the USB cable does not fit my Samsung S10e so I am not able to charge it in my purse
Need too send back
Does not work for my
Thanks very much
Call me please
Thanks very Much
Hey could not open it. Junk
Does not have iPhone connection
Beware the price was too good to be true. It said it works for iPhone, the cable costs more the the charger.
Received item broken
The latch is completely broken off and not usable. Waste of money.
They are hard to open. What they call a wallet is a cheap plastic accordion file, to insert four or five credit cards, glued to metal. I was going to give them away as gifts at Christmas, however, I’m too embarrassed so I’m returning them.