6-Pack: Angelina Seamless U-Back Bralette with Adjustable Straps
- These SEAMLESS bras feature a double layer front with removable padding and come with ADJUSTABLE STRAPS for multiple wearing options.
- The WIRE-FREE seamless design provides maximum comfort.
- The u shaped back comes with 3 rows of hook-and-eye back closure.
- Available in assorted colors (black, white, and beige)
- S/M fits 32A-36C
- L/XL fits 36C-40C
- 90% Nylon and 10% Spandex
- Machine wash in a lingerie laundry bag, line dry. For better results, hand wash
Included In The Box
- 1x 6-Pack: Angelina Seamless U-Back Bralette with Adjustable Straps
AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
Estimated Delivery Date
Tuesday, August 25th - Tuesday, September 1st
I haven’t worn a bra in 3 months because they are so uncomfortable. I tried 2 of them in the last 2 days…I actually forgot I had one on! They are by far the most comfortable bras I have ever worn.
Perfectly fits ,delivered on time
Great fit and comfortable
Great fit and style. My daughter loves them
They fit perfectly! What a deal!
This is a really good set. The bra’s are beautiful and very comfortable to wear. They do not dig in. The price is phenomenal.
Comfortable. Love the colors.
These bralette are very comfortable, especially in warmer weather.
Basically just a pretty sports bra. Easier to put on than step-into bras. Comfortable too!
I went by their size chart which a s/m should have been my size but there a little tight.
Way to tight
Ordered the L/XL to fit my 40C bust. Way too small for my “girls!!” The removable “padding” is barely the thickness of a panti-liner. Don’t waste your money.
Bras not true to size still waiting to receive name and address to return for credit
the sizes are not right . They run a lot smaller
The bras are are not true to size. I ordered S/M because my bra size is 34C and these were much too small.
Way too small
I ordered a L/XL and these are more like a size small. I wear a 36C and weight is 136 at 5’5.