Combat excess moisture and improve air quality with the Amazon Basics Dehumidifier. Featuring a re-usable filter, this powerful appliance effectively removes dampness from the air, creating a healthier and more comfortable environment. Its compact design fits seamlessly into any space, from bedrooms to basements. With adjustable humidity settings and a large capacity water tank, it’s easy to customize and maintain the desired humidity level. Say goodbye to musty odors and protect your home from mold and mildew with the reliability and convenience of the Amazon Basics Dehumidifier. Breathe easier and enjoy a fresh, dry atmosphere with this essential household appliance.
Amazon Basics 22-Pint Dehumidifier for Areas Up to 1,000 Sq Ft
- Reduce excess moisture in the air and find your ideal comfort zone
- Ideal for areas and rooms up to 1,000 square feet (standard 8 foot ceiling)
- Adjustable humidity settings and a large capacity water tank make it easy to customize and maintain the desired humidity level
- Easy to clean, reusable filter included
- Removable 3-liter water collection bin can collect up to 10 liters of water every day
- With a streamlined design and whisper-quiet operation, the dehumidifier can be tucked behind furniture or placed in a corner to do its job efficiently
- Can be used year-round to create a more temperate environment and diminish allergens, odors, and bacteria that form when humidity is present
- Energy Star Certified for energy-efficient performance
- Smart dehumidification function keeps room at 45-55% humidity
- Casters on the bottom of the unit allow you to easily move it wherever you need
- Auto re-start, timer, auto-defrost function, and overflow protection
- Appliance will restart at previous settings in case of power outage
- Offers a hose drain for continuous water removal, requires a 1/4" hose (hose not included)
|Daily Water Removal Rate:||22.06 pints (10.44 Liters/Day)|
|Tank Capacity:||0.79 gal (3 L)|
|Sound Emission:||≤55.5 dB(A)|
|Standby Power:||1 W|
|Fan IP rating:||IP04|
|Room/Area Size:||Up to 1,000 sq ft|
|Overall Dimensions:||19.7" L x 15.2" W x 10.2" D|
|Drain Hose Width:||1/4"|
|Weight:||approx. 33 lb|
|Power Input:||Max. 420 W|
|Rated Current:||Max 3.7A V|
|Power Cord Length:||6 ft|
|User Manual:||PDF Download|
- 1x Amazon Basics Dehumidifier
- 1x Water Collection Bin (already attached to the unit)
- 1x Reusable Filter (already attached to the unit)
- 1x Power cord winding wrap attachment (located inside the water collection tank)
The best investment
I’m very pleased with this dehumidifier. As matter of fact it was one of the best investments I have made. It keeps my house much cooler by taking out so much water.
Bought one; like it so much, bought another two!
This is a good unit from my perspective based on price/performance. I put the first one on top of my bar in the basement with a hose drain into the bar sink. That unit has been working continuously for more than a month. It occasionally will stop and defrost itself, but all in all it just keeps chugging along.
I have been watching the RH in that area, and though this unit is trying its best, there is too much area for it to make a noticeable dent. Even though we have whole house AC, we are in the deep South and the temps and humidity can get quite high. The humidity in the basement area started out at 73% and though this unit pulls out more than two quarts/day, it isn’t enough to drop the RH very much. The RH is down to 71%.
I just received and started the two additional units, so we’ll see how that works out. I will have to manually empty those receivers every day as there is no convenient place to hook up a hose for continuous water removal.
This is my second BOUGHT
I LIKE that it is easy-to-use and works great thanks
Comfortable humidified air
Keeps our spare kitchen mildew proof.
this dehumidifier works fantastic and is quiet
LARGE CAPACITY AND VERY QUIET
LOOKS PRETTY ALSO