Charge your phone while you’re on-the-go with this stylish wristlet pouch, which also features RFID-protected slots for your ID and credit cards: protecting you from cyber thieves trying to steal your information.
Adrienne Vittadini Charging Pouch Wristlet $19
- Available in Black Lamb Smooth, Gold Basketweave, Blush, Black Patent/Gold Chain Print, Black Crocodile Print, Black Pebble
- These wristlets have a built-in power bank for charging your phone on the go
- You’ll never be stuck with a dead phone again
- Universally compatible with both Android and iPhone devices
- Also features an interior lining with RFID data theft protection, to prevent high-tech identity and data theft
- Perfect for keeping your phone charged and your cards protected when shopping, traveling or going out
- USB connection power bank included
- 2,000 mAH Capacity
- Input: 5V 1000mA
- Output: 5V 1000mA
- 6 Slots for phone, ID and credit cards
- Top-zip closure
- Wristlet strap hooks on/off for convenience
- Charge Power Bank Before Use
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 5.25" x .25"
- Wristlet Strap Length: 5.75"
Included in the Box
- 1x Adrienne Vittadini Charging Pouch Wristlet
Estimated Delivery Date
Friday, Oct 9 - Monday, Oct 26
Every one loved the charging wristlets!
Perfect size for grab and go.
I Love it
Did not dissapoint
Made well and looks expensive!
Glad I purchased!
Great quality and much larger than expected, which is a good thing.
It’s fabulous looking and you wouldn’t know it’s a charger. It’s doing double duty! Love it!
The bag is small.
I have a galaxy 9 and the charger don’t fit. Love the bag the size but can’t use for main reason I bought it.
I ordered two of the charging wallets. Only one works. Both arrived with no power so I charged them to use my phone however, only one of the wallets charged. It’s been 2 days and it still won’t charge!
BEWARE of the charger not working properly.
The wristlet is cute but the product is flawed.
None of the wristlets chargers work
Product does not work
Even after charging the charger doesn’t work. Plugged it into my phone and it started to charge for about two seconds and then shut down. I bought two wristlets and neither one is working. There is also a tear/hole in the fabric of one of the charging pads. I’ll be asking for a refund.
It doesn’t look the same in the pictures
I purchased 2 of these and neither one will charge up! Been plugged in for 2 days. Also I can’t get a response as to how to get a refund!
Love the features, not tried yet. But Patten leather look is from over 50 years and makes it look cheap.