Hakol 8 Pack LED Bulbs Solar Ground Lights Outdoor Waterproof for Patio Pathway
- 8 Ultra bright LED lights in each solar disk for brighter light.
- Solar Disk Lights are the newest in portable powerful solar powered exterior and interior lighting
- Solar disk lights with built-in 600 mAh large-capacity 18650 rechargeable battery, maintain a continuous and well illumination even though on occasional rainy days and cloudy days.
- Improved solar panel & working much longer times: Solar rechargeable ground light does not require electricity
- Powered solar disk lights are cost-efficient because solar light utilizes light conversion technology that absorbs the sun’s energy in storage cells converting solar power to electricity
- With the improved solar panel, solar disk light outdoor can absorb light a little more at the same time
- 10 full hours of safe working time for every night with just 6-8 hours of solar charging
- Automatic on/off & Easy to install:
- Solar ground lights turn on when the light or sunlight goes down, giving you 10 hours of bright light and turn off in the daytime automatically
- Disk lights can be manually switched off by clicking the switch button located on the underside section of the product
- No additional cables and wires are required. Flush-mounted disk lights stake directly into the ground or press onto any hard, flat surface to safely illuminate garden, walkways, steps, or landscaping.
- Waterproof and durable solar disk lights made of tough enough stainless steel lamp shell and 8 powerful LEDs
- Black spike stake made of hard reinforced plastic instead of flimsy plastic
- Moisture-proof design ensures that the disk lights outdoor remain unaffected even after a heavy downpour
Included In The Box
- Hakol 8 Pack LED Bulbs Solar Ground Lights Outdoor Waterproof for Patio Pathway
AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
Estimated Delivery Date
Tuesday, August 25th - Tuesday, September 1st