Bite into a Daelmans Stroopwafel, and you’ll see why this Dutch classic is now a worldwide favorite. Enjoy these jumbo-sized Daelmans Stroopwafels straight from the package and awaken all of your senses. Daelmans Stroopwafels evolve into a warm and melty treat when placed atop a cup of your favorite hot beverage for about 2 minutes, allowing the heat to warm the biscuit, soften the insides, and release the aroma of natural cinnamon and vanilla.
64-Pack: Daelmans Jumbo Stroopwafels (Chocolate, Honey, Maple or Caramel)
- Available in your choice of 4 flavors: Honey, Chocolate, Caramel, or Maple
- Rich smooth filling
- Cube box with 8 Jumbo Caramel Stroopwafels (contains 8 boxes)
- Delicious straight from the package
- Your favorite airline snack
- Delicious straight from the pack or warmed over your favorite hot beverage
- The original Daelmans Stroopwafels, baked in Holland
- Setting the standard for quality and craftsmanship since 1904
- Wheat Flour, Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Butter, Honey, Palm Oil, Invert Sugar, Soy Flour, Canola Oil, Salt, Wheat Dextrin, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Cinnamon, Citric Acid, Vanilla Bean, Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids
- Contains: wheat, milk, and soy
- These JUMBO Stroopwafels have a diameter of 9 cm / 3.54 in
- Best by date:
- Honey (10.23 oz) 10/20 - 11/18/21
- Chocolate (10.23 oz) 9/24 - 10/15/21
- Maple (10.94 oz.) 9/3 - 10/15
- Caramel (10.94 oz.) 6/5/21
- 64x Daelmans Jumbo Stroopwafels In Your Choice of Flavor
The kids will probably clean their rooms for these!!
Very yummy! My kids had never had stroopwafels before. They are now addicted! LOL! Nicely chewy. And the honey taste is nice.
they are good, already had some
Like having an inflight snack at home!
Great tasting at a great price.
Just received these and had to open and taste right away. Very chocolatey and yummy! Hard to eat just one! Love them
Breakfast Coffee Sidekick
Can’t wait until tomorrow morning to have one of these with my coffee.
The chocolate Stroopwaffels taste wonderful, Especially with coffee!
First time trying this and it is wonderfully tasty…
I picked the chocolate and enjoy it, glad I order them.
These stroll waffles are fabulous! If you have never tried them you need to order some right away!!!
These are amazing
I was just thinking about these when I saw them advertised! Great buy! I had to open one of the boxes when they arrived and I have to say that they are fresh and just as good as I remember them!
I bought the chocolate ones with the caramel and they were awesome
I like it all and so will the kids
Great deal on a marvelous treat!
I love anything wafery… so when I saw the stroopwaffles I had to get them … they did not disappoint!!
They don’t look like the boxes picture…Or when Purchasing…
Not individually wrapped
I ASSUMED they would be individual like I am used to .
Unfortunately I received the product with an expired date. No crunch stale
Terribl. Waste of money. Nirds might want them. firstname.lastname@example.org. Tennea Ruddy
Stale when delivered
Even though the best buy wasn’t for another couple of weeks they were stale when delivered.
Horrible! Nothing like picture. Stale and chewy filling. Tasted old and ready to be thrown out.
The product does not live up to Pictured description or online information. Save your money on Stroopwafels and go to your local bakery or store! Very thin and filling was also very thin; little Carmel taste.
Not like the others.
This was nothing like the other ones I buy for my kids. Wasted my money.
Stale & tasteless!
I purchased the caramel flavor a while ago and they were great, so I thought I would buy these. Unfortunately, I am very disappointed…They are stale and tasteless. Can’t taste the chocolate or anything for that matter.
I have been purchasing from MorningSave for years; this is the first bad product I have ever received. These cakes are stale and should not have been shipped to customers