The slim powerstation portable battery can extend your iPhone’s battery up to 15 hours and your iPad for up to 4 hours. Two USB ports let you charge multiple devices at once. You never have to drag extra cables along with you because the Apple Lightning connector lets you use the existing Lightning cable from your Apple device to recharge the powerstation.
4-Pack: Mophie Powerstation 5,050 with Lightning Connector in Red
- With two USB-A ports, the powerstation portable battery lets you charge two USB-compatible devices at once at fast speeds
- Use the fast-charging 10W USB-A port to charge one device and the steady 5W USB-A port to charge another simultaneously
- The integrated four-light LED power indicator displays charging status and the current battery life, so you always know how much power you have left
- The powerstation portable battery has been designed to work specifically with Apple products. All you need to recharge the powerstation is the Lightning cable that came with your Apple device
- Connect the powerstation portable battery to a wall adapter in the evening and pass-through charging will send power to a connected device first, then recharge the powerstation battery so both are fully charged when you wake up
- The sophisticated, sleek, aluminum finish makes this the perfect accessory for any mobile lifestyle
- Weight: 0.30 lb
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 4.7 x 0.5 in (69 x 119 x 13 mm)
- Capacity: 5,050mAh
- This 5,050mAh portable battery provides hours of power for your Apple devices:
- +20 hours for iPhone X
- +7 hours for iPad mini 4
- +4 hours for iPad 10.5-inch
- Product Manual
- 4x Mophie Powerstation 5050 with Lightning Connectors in Red
- 4x Quick-Start Guide
Seems like they’re going to be great.
if I knew these had to have an i-phone jack to charge never would have bought them.
Didn’t recharge my phone to even full capacity. Not happy.