Protect clothes from spills and splatters with these designer cotton aprons, available in 5 trendy styles. The apron boasts a fully adjustable neck strap for making it longer or shorter depending on your height and preferences. The spacious pockets hold kitchen tools and gadgets while the long tying straps let you customize the fit. Best of all these aprons not only look great but they are also ideal for cooking everything from spare ribs to ladyfingers!
2-Pack: Williams Sonoma Designer Chef Aprons with Pockets
- Choose from 5 trendy designer styles
- Hibiscus Red
- Periwinkle Stripe
- Glow-in-the-Dark Skeleton
- Tailored of durable, sustainably sourced 100% cotton twill, exclusive of Glow-in-the-Dark Skeleton decoration for long-lasting comfort
- Adjustable neck offers custom sizing and fit
- Preshrunk so additional washings will not shrink your apron significantly
- Spacious double front pockets can hold your tools and recipes
- An apron of this quality makes the perfect welcome gift for any cook
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Spot-clean as needed
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Iron on warm as needed
- 2x William Sonoma Designer Chef Aprons with Pockets
I love the substantial material that these aprons are made of and they are made so well! I love wearing aprons when I cook with grease or with sauces. These will be easy to wash and wear!
Shopping online has been a life saver for so many of us since the pandemic. It is very important to see a photo of a product and hope that when you order it and receive it you’re getting the same product. This time I’m smiling because I know ordering from William Sonoma the product is the exact same.
Well worth the price. Durable and hopefully will last a long time. Pink and striped aprons are very pretty colors.
Great quality aprons, I love the skeleton apron so cute!!
Nice colors and durable cotton fabric
They are of very good quality and a good deal.
High quality, good price
These are beautiful well made
Much better time on arrival!
Apron is nice but I only got one - supposed to be a two-pack.