The Carol Lite Pro is a solar-powered flameless window candle that automatically turns on every night and charges each morning. The Carol Lite Pro gives you a classic holiday ambiance without any electric bill or the hassle of plugging in your lights every night! Simply lock the suction cup against the inside of your window and turn them on (either flickering or steady mode). Allow the high-performance solar panel to absorb direct sunlight throughout the day. At night the LED tip will automatically illuminate and flicker like a real flame. The Carol Lite Pro produces 6-8 hours of beautiful holiday lighting each night. You can also stand the candle upright on any flat surface for mobile holiday lighting!
2 Pack: Touch of Eco Carol Lite Pro Solar Powered Flameless Candles
- Automatically turns on every night
- Automatically turns off during the day to charge
- Flickering or steady mode
- Can be easily locked against the inside of the window thanks to the suction cup
- Can be stood upright on any flat surface
- Easy-to-Use, Eco-Friendly, and saves energy
- Produces 6-8 hours of lighting
- An easily accessible battery compartment allows you to alternate between solar and battery power on cloudy days
- 2x Touch of Eco Carol Lite Pro Solar Powered Flameless Candles
AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
Estimated Delivery Date
Monday, Jan 31 - Friday, Feb 4
THESE ARE GREAT CAUSE I DON’T HAVE TOWORRY ABOUT PLUGGING IN AND BEING SOLAR THEY JUST RECHARGE WITH THE SUN
Perfect for a window
My order for the solar window candles came smashed and broken, who every packaged the 3 set of candles just sensed the candle in its original box. So I would like it replace.
I ordered 3 sets and something is broken in each box. Very disappointed with the quality.
Missing suction cup for Torch Lite
I like the lite, but one of the suction cups was missing. This attaches the torch to the window. Bummer