The Italian Collection 2100 Series Premium Gold Goose Down Alternative Pillows are crafted in super plush gel fiber and expertly tailored to ensure maximum comfort in all sleeping positions! The smooth, dobby striped shell and zero shift construction ensure a consistent level of comfort no matter what position you sleep in or how much you move in the night. You will feel like you are sleeping on a cloud. They are stylish, luxurious, and extremely comfortable! They are dust mite, mold, and mildew resistant. Plus, they are completely allergen and chemical-free. Our pillows are a great choice for people who suffer from asthma, allergies, and other respiratory issues.
2-Pack: Italian Luxury Plush Gel Pillows
- Ultra Plush Material
- The Italian Luxury 2100 Series Premium Gold Goose Down Alternative Pillows are crafted with ultra-plush gel fiberfill and a smooth, dobby striped shell
- They are expertly tailored to ensure a solid night’s comfortable rest for any and all sleeping positions
- Hypoallergenic, Dust Mite, Mold & Mildew Resistant
- Our pillows are allergen and chemical-free, and resistant to mold, mildew and dust mites
- They are an excellent choice for those suffering from allergies, asthma, and other respiratory issues
- Zero-Shift Construction
- Our pillows are a fantastic place to rest your head
- They’re stylish and incredibly comfortable. You’ll fall asleep fast, and stay asleep!
- Fade & Stain Resistant
- The Italian Luxury 2100 Series Premium Gold Goose Down Alternative Pillows are fade and stain-resistant and can be machine washed to keep them feeling and looking like new.
- Cover: 105gsm Microfiber 1cm Dobby Stripe
- Filling: 100% Polyester Virgin 7D Hollow Fiber
- Stitching: Double Stitching with Satin Gold Piping
Included In The Box
- 2x Italian Luxury Plush Gel Pillows
AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY, AK, HI
Estimated Delivery Date
Tuesday, March 3rd - Monday, March 9th