Say goodbye to home odor absorbers or car air deodorizers that are made from chemicals and hello to the California Home Goods charcoal odor bags.
17-Pack: California Home Goods Activated Charcoal Moisture & Odor Absorber Bags 17 for $20
- Just take out the air purifying charcoal bags from its poly wrap
- Lay out the bags of air charcoal under the sun for at least an hour, then they’re good to go
- These bamboo charcoal air purifier bags are safe for kids and pets
- The charcoal bamboo activated by carbon bags for odors is 100% nontoxic
- The charcoal bags can be used and reused for up to 2 years
- To maximize its benefits, it is advised that you recharge your charcoal bags at least once a month
- Do this by simply laying out the bags under direct sunlight for 1-2 hours per side (depending on how much you think you have used it up)
- Set of 8 includes: 2-200g, 2-100g, 4-50 Grams Charcoal Bag w/Hooks
- Set of 9 includes: 2-200, 2-100, 4-50g, 1-50 Gram triangle & Mini Charcoal Bag w/Hooks
- 1x 17-Pack of California Home Goods Activated Charcoal Moisture & Odor Absorber Bags
Took it up to our trailer to try it. I have extreme allergies from mold to fragrances. Our trip after we put these up was very pleasant. I didn’t have any problems until I went in the back room that we had closed off and didn’t have the odor absorbing bag. It proved to me how well the product worked. I recommend it.
My husband has COPD and I have one of these in every room and you can really notice the difference. plus they help with humidity in the closet also.
Not sure how it works but it does! I live in a 100 year old house and no matter how clean it is it keeps a musty smell here or there, with changing weather… this makes a huge difference! Love it!