Jules Destrooper Ginger Thins are a crunchy, buttery cookie with just the right kick thanks to a dash of ginger and cinnamon. Their exquisitely European flavor tastes great in any season but goes especially well with a winter holiday spread. Ginger is also known for its stomach-soothing properties, so these cookies make a great digestif or companion to a cup of hot tea! Jules Destrooper biscuits are elegantly crafted confections featuring fine chocolate, rich European butter, ginger, and cinnamon combined into delicately crisp cookies that make for the ideal dessert. Since 1886, their closely guarded family recipes have served as the basis for cookies that have won multiple international gold medals and even been served to the Belgian royal family.
12-Pack: Jules Destrooper Ginger Thins
- Crafted with simple ingredients that you can find in your mother’s cupboard
- Crisp, caramelized biscuit thins baked with zesty ginger and sweet cinnamon
- These sweet treats are best enjoyed on their own, paired with a warmed beverage, or as an ingredient in your favorite dessert
- Jules Destrooper’s original recipe, baked in Belgium. For refined tastes since 1886
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors, No Preservatives, UTZ-certified Cocoa, and all certified Kosher-Dairy
- Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Sugar, Butter, Ginger Pieces (Sugar, Ginger), Cinnamon, Salt, Ginger Extract, Natural Flavoring
- Best by 10/28/21
- 1x 12-Pack: Jules Destrooper Ginger Thins
Very nice tea cracker
I ordered to try the cookie because I like ginger. They are thin, crisp and tasty. I drink a herbal tea at work and the cookie is a nice add on . (7) crackers=130 calories
This Morning Savers’ shopping pleasure is wearing thin”!
I’ve patiently waited to be surprised. So far, I keep hoping to see the return of this offer, to no avail. Please Unbreak my heart. Bring back my Jules Destrooper Ginger Thins.
These are delicious with herbal tea . Highly recommend.
Love these love the price for the case!
Crispy and delicious!
Thin, crispy and delicious wafers! It’s like eating extremely thin ginger snaps!