ZeroDark High Powered Portable Vacuum Cleaner
- 3 different attachments for added versatility
- Use the crevice tool for reaching debris in tight corners between and underneath seats
- Use the dusting brush for easily picking up hair, dust, dirt on delicate surfaces and upholstery
- Both pieces can be plugged into the extension tube for additional reach
- The powerful suction lifts both wet and dry messes with ease, and fills in the bagless chamber, making it easy to dispose of.
- The 9ft power cord plugs directly into your car’s DC cigarette lighter socket so you can reach every inch of your car
- LED light at the front of the vacuum to illuminate dark corners
- Remove pet hair, dust, dirt, crumbs, and more with the powerful 80W motor
- 80W motor
- 9ft power cord
included in the box
- High Powered Portable Vacuum Cleaner
- 1x crevice tool attachment
- 1x dusting brush attachment
- 1x extension tube
AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
I just received this product , I haven’t used it yet
I love them!!
power is very good.
like the size works good so far 1time se so far
not enough power
did not like it not enough suction! does not work well
not a good value
I thought it was a plugged in and it is not I want to return it,
OMG horrible vacuum! 1st, box lies. Says wet/dry vac then inside it says do not vacuum any liquids. Says for use anywhere but the only power source is a cigarette lighter for your car! Who has those anymore? What I can say is, you get what you pay for. My bad.
When I ordered this, I didn’t read the specs carefully and thought I could use it indoors. Unfortunately. It must be plugged into a cigarette lighter to use it so it is if no use to me.
This hand vac is a waste of time. The suction is lousy!
A piece was broken.
I received my vacuum today. The suction didn’t really work and the box was very damaged so this was a waste of money
This product is only used in automobiles. When advertised, it did not state so, I assumed that it would be used in the home. Therefore, I did not perceive what its usage consisted of. I bought it blindly and did not read the advertisement thoroughly, I jumped the gun. I read only the headliner.
Its broken…how can I get it replaced and where do I send broken one… it the car charger part. Its broken in 3 pieces
Maybe I’m doing something wrong but for being rated “high powered “ this vacuum is not performing well.