Obaa LED light therapy treatment is a chemical-free solution to your skincare. No more chemical peels, thousands of dollars on many products, just a one-time purchase for a lifetime solution to clear glowing skin. FDA-cleared, dermatologist-recommended LED light therapy mask for acne, wrinkles, fine lines, hyperpigmentation, and dark spots.
OBAA Beauty LED Light Therapy Treatment Mask
- Reduces active acne, blemishes, redness, inflammation, hyperpigmentation, dull skin, dark spots, scarring, wrinkles, and aging skin
- Helps clear breakouts faster
- All-natural, no pain, side effects, or downtime
- 7 Different LED light settings to target different skin concerns
- How to use:
- Gently cleanse the skin and apply your favorite skincare serums, moisturizers, and toners
- Place the mask on your face
- Press the power button to turn on the mask
- Press the power button to choose your desired light source - (Blue, Red, Green, Yellow, Purple, Cyan, or Laser Light)
- Wear the mask for 10-15 minutes, (To those with light-sensitivity – begin LED Treatment in a well-lit room)
- Press the power button and hold the power button until the light has turned off
- Wipe off the mask with a gentle cloth or cleansing wipe after each use and store in a cool, dry place
- Weight: 0.99 oz
- Dimension: 8" x 7.5" x 5"
- 1x Led Face Mask
- 1x Manual
- 1x USB cord
DAY 1-you see a skin difference.
But I am expecting great results!
Shipped to me in a few days. Iv been using this mask 3days now and I can see my skin looking softer.
Smaller Faces Should Pass
I was hoping to use this while cleaning up, doing dishes, or times when I could multitask. It’s lightweight and portable which is great. However, it slips off my nose and has to be used over my hair to keeping in place. So for the price it’s fine but know if you’re on the smaller side you’ll need to lean back to keep it stable. I would also recommend getting some eye protection like those used in a tanning bed.
The “Directions for Use” are full of grammatical errors. This makes me concerned about the quality of the product. If instructions are poorly written, then I am led to believe the product itself is poor. Please tell me how to return this for a refund.
Light Therapy Treatment Mask
It was defective, didn’t work request a refund.
Won’t turn on