LumaGlo LED Safety Crossbelt - Reflective / Light-Up Smart Belt
The Crossbelt by Lumaglow is the smart next generation of wearable safety gear. Multi-colored, moving patterns hold the ultimate attention-grabbing power in even the heaviest traffic and most inclement weather conditions. A High-tech brake light detects when a cyclist slows down and automatically begins flashing red to alert drivers. Modern design replaces bulky, construction-style vests and suspenders with a clean, technology-centric aesthetic that looks great. Wear it as a sash or belt. Helps keep you safe even if you’re wearing a backpack or bulky clothing.
- Sash & Belt Design: One product. Two convenient wear options. All types of activities. Choose a size
- 360° Visibility: Illumination from all directions. Reduce the chance of being struck from the side.
- Colored, LED Moving Patterns: Multi-colored, dynamic LED patterns separate you from background lights. Defy Darkness and stand out.
- Automatic Brake Light: Integrated accelerometer automatically detects motion and alerts others when you stop.
- Rechargeable via Micro USB
- Wear over Backpack of Pannier
- SUPER Bright
- Emergency Mode
WATCH THIS TO SEE IT IN ACTION
- Battery Life: 3 to 6 Hours
- Weight: 4.8 oz
- Materials: Polyester Blend
- Recharging Connection: Micro-USB
- Cleaning Instructions Hand-Wash
- Number of Light Modes: 8
Used Running as a Belt
- Small / Medium: 26" - 34" Waist
- Large / Extra Large: 35" - 46" Waist
Used Cycling as a Sash
- Small / Medium: 5’0"-5’5" Tall
- Large Extra Large: 5’7"-6’2" Tall
Used for Either Running or Cycling
- Small / Medium: Waist < 31"
- Large Extra Large: Waist > 31"
Special Note: To maximize battery performance, the Crossbelt is shipped uncharged. Open the box, connect the Crossbelt to the included charging cable, then begin your journey to Defy Darkness!
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- 1 x LumaGlow Crossbelt
- 1 x Micro-USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
Estimated Delivery Date
Tuesday, June 9th - Monday, June 15th. We’re temporarily prioritizing shipping some items to help customers stay at home during the COVID-19 pandemic. As a result, some deliveries will be longer than usual.