Transform Your Skin with Advanced Light Technology. Experience the power of LED face mask light therapy with Lumacare. Our innovative red light therapy for face targets stubborn skin concerns, revealing a radiant complexion that’s firm, elastic, and healthier-looking.
Lumacare LED Therapy Face Mask
- Enjoy professional LED light therapy at home with the Lumacare facial mask
- Boost your skincare routine in 20-30 minutes three times a week using the built-in 150 UV-free LED lights
- Helps to treat blemishes, scarring, uneven skin tone, discoloration, enlarged pores, redness, dry skin and oily skin
- 8 Different LED Light Colors:
- Red stimulates collagen production to minimize lines and wrinkles
- Blue tightens skin and helps control acne-causing bacteria
- Green supports healthy pigment, healing and helps fade scars
- Yellow improves oxygenation, reduces redness and hyperpigmentation
- Purple helps reduce acne and acne scarring for smoother skin
- Clear Blue enhances cellular energy and soothes allergy sensitivity
- Cyan helps fade dark spots and improve the appearance of wrinkles
- Orange supports healing and a firmer, smoother complexion
|150 UV Free
|For all skin types
|Designed tailored to you
|20-30 minutes three times a week
- 1x Lumacare LED Therapy Face Mask
- 1x Controller
- 1x AC Adapter
- 1x Strap
- 1x Strap Brackets
- 1x Eye Cover
- 1x User Guide
Already see a difference
I’ve always wanted to try light therapy. Grab this at a great price. 70% off.
I’ve used it now 3 times and already see a difference in fiber lines and acne scars. Best purchase I’ve made for myself in a long time.
Item was well packaged and delivered within a week.
Mask is so heavy and uncomfortable. It’s made of thick heavy plastic. Lights work fine but there’s no way you can strap it to your face. It’s so heavy it hurts. Wish there was a way to return it. A big disadvantage to using Morning Save.
Poor, explanations to parts and pieces
The documentation is written well, but far too skimpy. There are brackets – for what purpose? There is a strap, presumably to hold the mask in place, but no explanation on how to attach. There are 4 small indicator lights on the controller but no explanation as to what they mean. There are no websites or youtube channels connected with the product. You get the feeling this product has been discontinued
I can’t handle how hard the mask is it hurts my face, and puts dents on my forehead. I would like to return the mask.
Cumbersome and goggles are so tight.