Clear your mind while you build up stamina and lean muscles. At least 75 minutes weekly of vigorous aerobic exercise such as cycling is recommended for optimal health. The FlexCycle bike desk is easy on joints and makes getting those minutes in a breeze. Included in the box are optional resistance bands that hook up to the desk bike, so you can up your desk cycle workout instantly whenever you like.
Lifepro FlexCycle Under-Desk Exercise Bike
DOUBLE DOWN ON PRODUCTIVITY:
- Under desk exercise equipment is perfect for workouts while you work or stream your favorite show
- This desk bike peddler slips easily beneath your desk, in-between furniture, or in front of your couch
- Its soundless resistance hums away at a subtle whisper while you work the peddles
- 8 levels of tension on the under desk bike
- Each level of resistance makes it progressively harder to complete a stride, thus burning more calories & improving your recovery
STAYS FIRMLY IN PLACE + EASY STORAGE:
- Included stabilizers keep your under-desk bike from bumping, shaking, or moving while you peddle
- Optional strap included you can use to tether your stationary pedal exerciser to your chair
- Note that pedaling with downward force is more than sufficient to prevent the bike from slipping on carpets and most other surfaces
- Also, comes with a portable handle that makes it easy to carry and store
- Measures: 20.9” L x 17.5” W x 13.2H
- Net Weight: 18.1 lbs
- Decibel Rating: 30-75 dB
- 1x Lifepro FlexCycle Bike
- 2x Stabilizer Legs - Front and Rear
- 2x Pedals
- 1x Tether Strap
- 1x AAA Battery
- 1x User Guide
- 1x Multi-tool
- 1x Hardware
- 4x M8 Bolts
- 4x M8 Cap Nuts
- 4x D8 Flat Washers
Very Strong and sturdy.
This is a well made piece of workout machine without taking up a lot of room is a plus. T It does have a habit of sliding while pedaling the only problem. Very happy with the purchase.
So far so good
I just got it today. Easy to put together. Did 1500 count in a few minutes.
Easy to assemble works great
Convenient for under desk use with smooth pedaling & with variable selections for tension & monitoring.