Knork Eco Plant Based Reusable Bamboo 24-Piece Flatware Set $9
- Made of bamboo fibers and sugar cane starch
- Biodegradable, reusable flatware
- Fork has beveled edges that let it double as a knife
- Everything is made from sugar cane starch and bamboo fiber
- No plastic here
- Sustainably sourced
- Available in: white, teal, grey, and orange
- Dishwasher-friendly, durable, and reusable with a recommended lifetime of 400 washes.
- Biodegradable by design
- Meant to last about a year with use and reuse
- We’ve safely tested our Eco utensils up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit in a commercial dishwasher
- Prolonged exposure at higher temperatures than that is not advised (i.e. dishwashers with a “heavy-duty” high heat wash cycle,
- Using the utensils to stir or cut food directly out of the microwave or oven, which usually boast temperatures far higher than 200 degrees.
- However, just because a utensil becomes warped, it is not permanent. If you were to heat it up again, it would become pliable enough to bend back into its normal form and would be safe to use again.
- Use mild detergents
- Avoid citrus-scented detergents
- Avoid Soaking
- Set includes: 12 Eco white spoons and 12 Eco white forks
- Approx. 6.75" long each
- 12x Knork Eco Spoons
- 12x Eco Forks