Isaac Mizrahi’s Putnam 3-Piece Luggage Set will have you traveling in style and comfort. You’ll be sure to receive many compliments on this stylish luggage set. Included in this set is a 22″ carry-on luggage, 26″ spinner luggage, 29″ spinner luggage.
Isaac Mizrahi Putnam 3-Piece Hardside Spinner Luggage Set
- Available in Black, Green, or Red colors
- Strong, lightweight polycarbonate composite shell
- 8-spinner wheels for smooth and easy mobility
- Top and side carry handles for comfortable handling
- Side feet
- Telescopic handle for easy maneuvering
- 2" expandability for extra packing space
- Fully lined interior
- Zip around lining compartment on front shell
- Elastic tie tapes on back shell
- Overall Dimensions: 22" H x 14.5" L x 10" D
- Weight: 6.5lbs
- Overall Dimensions: 27” H x 17.5” L x 11” D.
- Weight: 8.9lbs
- Overall Dimensions: 30” H x 21” L x 12.5” D.
- Weight: 10.35 lbs.
- 1x 3-Piece: Isaac Mizrahi Putnam Hardside Spinner Set
The biggest suitcase has a scratch on it.
Love the luggage.
Can’t wait to us them
The luggage set was a lot nicer than the picture showed. It’s a great Xmas present.
I Love it!!
This was a gift and the reciprocate was very happy
Very flimsy & thin buyer beware
Very disappointed but you get what you pay for. The set was damaged when I received it, the outside of the cases looked like my old set in similar damage that had been through a lot of traveling & the rough treatment from airport checked bag staff, the set looked like it had been knocked around badly, the handles when fully extended are very wiggley & feel like they might snap off, the plastic on the outside is so thin when you pick up the cases by the side handles the plastic bows, the set, one of the cases has some kind of black material mixed in with the red plastic outside if I wouldn’t of gave my old set away I would send this set back for a refund, but my trip is in a few days & I don’t have time to go shopping for luggage I’m just hoping it holds up for this trip because I’ll be going through multiple airports I have pics of the damage by case I can’t seem to post them with this review, when I get back from my trip I’ll rereview the cases