Cuisinart 14-Piece Nonstick Hard-Anodized Cookware Set
- Upgrade your cookware collection with the beauty and durability of Cuisinarts Hard Anodized Cookware
- A nonstick cooking surface is combined with a hard-anodized aluminum construction to offer a professional look as well as excellent performance
- Hard-anodized aluminum construction offers durability
- Aluminum core heats quickly and enables even heat distribution
- Reinforced nonstick cooking surface for easy food release and cleanup
- Contoured, riveted stay-cool stainless steel handles
- Tapered rims provide drip-free pouring
- For use with, gas, electric, glass, and halogen stovetops
- Cookware pieces are oven safe to 500 degrees and freezer safe; glass lids are oven safe to 350 degrees
- Hand Wash
- 1x 1.5qt Saucepan with matching lids
- 1x 2qt Saucepan with matching lids
- 1x 3qt Saucepan with matching lids
- 1x 2.5qt Saute Pan with matching lids
- 1x 3.5qt Saute Pan with matching lids
- 1x 4qt Dutch Oven with matching lids
- 1x 5.5 qt Casserole Pan with matching lids
I love these pots . They are heavy and sitting pretty on my stoves.
Liked the quality. Would have liked the Dutch Oven to have been larger.
Reconsider your purchase
Not worth even the bargain price. Thin aluminum pan. skillets are to deep. Wont work on induction cooktop.
I paid for a 14 piece set. I had originally ordered the 10 piece. You all told me you had cancelled the 10 piece and how I could have cancelled myself. I had you do it, so there would be no problems. It just seems no problems, is a myth. This was my grandson’s wedding gift. You can never get what you pay for. You all were quick to take my 181.85.