A soft, down-like feel makes this bedding cozy for any night and any season. Anyone with allergies or sensitive skin will appreciate the hypoallergenic and antimicrobial properties of the comforter as well.
Villa Novum All-Season Down Alternative Comforter
- The perfect comforter to keep you cozy all year round
- All-Season Down-Alternative Reversible comforter features the perfect loft and Down-like feel to keep you warm and toasty while you sleep
- Designed for healthy living and 100% hypoallergenic for allergy sufferers
- Luxury comforter presents a quality alternative to Down with incredible loft and end to end baffle-box construction,
- Preventing fiber from shifting, eliminating the need for regular fluffing
- Woven double-brushed microfiber yields superior comfort
- Premium weave to provide the ultimate durability and a creamy smooth texture
- Stuffed with Micro-Down Fiber Alternative filling
- Hypoallergenic, Antimicrobial, and Antibacterial ideal for sensitive skin and those with allergies
- Care Instructions::
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, fade resistant
- Available in sizes Twin, Queen, and King
- Twin: 70" W x 90" L
- Queen: 92" W x 92" L
- King: 108" W x 94" L
- 1x Villa Novum All-Season Down Alternative Comforter
I love it !!!!
This comforter it wonderful. light weight but yet very warm and soft to the touch. Best I have ever had. Great value.
Beautifully packaged, great quality and fits perfectly.
Quality good! Soft & color good!
I love this it’s warm but not to heavy
Just received it today, so I can’t speak to how it will feel on my bed, but the color is true and once it fluffs up a bit after being vacuum packed, I look forward to adding it to my bed.
Soft quite comforter
This is a soft to touch light very light flannel almost but soft cotton feel, light and separated to not climb in one area, it does not have feather poking out and does not have that noise as many others, also machine washable and made of healthy safe materials.
True colors; light weighted warmth; sized perfectly on bed.
I’m happy with my comforters; I’m ready to purchase two more.
Nice comforter!! Great price!!
Not as wide as it needs to be to cover the mattress on both sides of the bed. Details say King-Cal -King. I have a King with pillow top and this comforter doesn’t come down all the way down to cover the mattress. So it sure won’t cover a Cal-King if anyone is interested in getting one because we used to have one.
How it looks on the picture and how it is in person is two different things. Looks very cheap. It does have a tag stating 119$
Ordered Ivory, when it came LEMON YELLOW!!!!
If you didn’t have the Ivory in stock you could have easily sent me a Email instead of sending this UGLY LEMON YELLOW COMFORTER…
IM SO DISSATISFIED…
Edge Seam was coming apart!
Very cheap feeling and the edge seam was already apart out of the bag. Very disappointing
wrong item delivered
I ordered & paid for a 20lb anxiety queen size for $43.00. need a return lable. want a refund
Unfortunately, this “quilt” is VERY thin/lightweight.
These comforters might be Stuffed with Micro-Down Fiber Alternative filling but just barely. Very thin, I certainly would not call them comforters.