From power accessories for smartphones and tablets to a variety of mouse and keyboard/keypad options for both laptops and desktops, iHome helps you unlock the full potential of your mobile devices both at home and on the go.
iHome LED Table Lamp with Flex Neck and Wireless Charger
- Available in White, Black, Silver, Pastel Blue, Pastel Pink, and Pastel Green
- Perfect for both delivering convenient 5-watt wireless charging and adding focused, flicker-free light to any space, this LED desk lamp provides a cool white light that’s ideal for reading, workspaces, and tasks that require strong lighting.
- Great for office workers, artists, hobbyists, and anyone who loves to curl up with a good book.
- Great for keeping at your desk for charging throughout the day or by your bedside for charging overnight even for phones in cases up to 5mm thick.
- Tap the touch-sensitive control to easily turn the lamp on and off, or hold it to dim or brighten the light to just the right level.
- The stable, weighted base features a 360-degree gooseneck head for optimal flexibility to direct light wherever it’s needed
- QI Certified to meet global standards for wireless charging
- Compatible with:
- iPhones (SE;11; 11 Pro; 11 Pro Max; XR; XS; XS Max; X; 8; 8 Plus) and AirPods
- Samsung Galaxy phones (S20; S10; S9; S8; and Note 10/9/8)
- Certain Android phones (including Google Pixel 3 and later)
- Measures 6 inches in diameter, and includes non-slip rubber feet.
- Provides up to 200 lumens of brightness
- Gives you up 20,000 hours of lamp life
Included in the Box
- 1x iHome LED Table Lamp with Flex Neck
- 1x AC adapter with 58-inch cord connected to the light’s base
Estimated Delivery Date
Standard: Monday, Nov 9 - Thursday, Nov 12.
Enhanced: Friday, Nov 6 - Monday, Nov 9.
I love it
As, described, work perfect, great lite, and phone charger
Better than expected!
Very nice desk lamp! The lamp is Very bright. Charger works well.
I especially like the ability to control brightness.
"LETS WAIT AND SEE"
Most sellers these days are wanting a REVIEW of their product. “The minute it arrives at your home” It is Unfair to the buyer who needs time to EVALUATE the product… If not give that. time I for one will ALWAYS rate the product as a 3 star it’s perhaps unfair to the seller BUT maybe they can help by not allowing the dis6tibutor to request a review before the box is even opened .