IdeaPlay 10,000mAh Wireless Fast Charging Power Bank
15W Wireless Portable Charger
- 10000mAh 37Wh wireless power bank that supports 5W, 7.5W, 10W, and 15W max wireless fast charging
- Conveniently charge your QI-certified device up to 15W without connecting cables
Charging Multiple Devices Simultaneously
- Provides three simultaneous charging outputs:
- 20W Max USB-C
- 18W USB for two-way fast charging
- 15W Max Wireless output and dual input
- One power bank solves the problem of charging multiple devices
- 10000mAh capacity can charge 3.5 times for iPhone 12 Pro, charged about 3 times for iPhone 13, and charged about 2.5 times for Samsung Galaxy S20
- With up to 20W output, it can quickly fully charge your device
- Fast charging helps you with outdoor activities, such as camping, hiking, and long-trip emergencies
LED Digital Display And Safety Design
- UL1642 and FCC certificated which protects your device from overcharge, over-discharge, overcurrent, short circuit, or overheating
- LED screen monitors the power in real-time without worrying about sudden power failure
- Has three output ports that can charge various devices:
- USB-A port
- USB-C port
- Wireless charging
- Compatible with most smartphones and devices with USB charging, including USB-C charging smartphones, electronic watches, and much more
- Dimensions: 5.83" x 2.71" x 0.65"
- Weight: 0.46lbs
- Battery Capacity: 10,000mAh, 37Wh
- Amperage Input/Output: 1800mA, 2100mA
- Voltage Input/Output: 5.0V
- Charger Type: Micro USB and Type C InPort
- Charger Output Ports: 1 USB-A and Type C OutPort
- 1x IdeaPlay 10K Wireless Power Bank with LCD
- 1x Type C to Type C Cable
- 1x USB Cable
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
Wasn’t expecting the quality. All the plugs you could need. What a deal!! If you’re in doubt of ordering from morningsave don’t be! Everything I have ordered has been top notch!
It arrived. So I’m happy.
Disappointed will not charge up to charge your devices or itself
The power bank will not charge up to charge any device or itself. Opened the box turned it on and stated it had 76% battery life it flashed to 0% and then off not to come back on again. I’m so embarrassed and disappointed due to donating them to a back-to-school drive and they don’t work
I purchased four of these. I thought they fit any iPhone . Doesn’t seem to work on mine. What’s up and can I get my money back ?
Product feels MUCH heavier than the description indicated.