Get ready to change your beauty routine forever! Throw out your messy and harmful glue. This incredible magnetic infused eyeliner makes the included magnetic eyelashes stick to your lids like magic! Just apply eyeliner, let dry and apply the lashes, VOILA! Our premium magnetic eyelash kit comes with magnetic eyeliner, three pairs of reusable magnetic eyelashes, and eyelash applicator all in one handy kit.
Glossmetics Premium Magnetic Eyeliner and Lashes Kit
- Complete set includes
- Three (3) Pairs of high-quality magnetic eyelashes (1 Glam, 1 Date Night, and 1 Everyday style)
- Magnetic eyeliner (5ml)
- Easy applicator tool
- Lashes are reusable up to 100 times
- Wind resistant
- Easy removal without the hassle of sticky glue
How To Use
- Shake the magnetic eyeliner before use
- Apply the magnetic eyeliner to the eyelids, ensuring it’s along the line of your eyelash roots
- Now let the magnetic eyeliner dry up for 30-60 seconds (make sure that it’s not entirely dried up)
- Bend the magnetic eyelash bands so that they’re curved as similarly as possible to your own eye line
- Now grab the end tip of the magnetic eyelashes and place it on top over your own eyelashes. Ensure that the magnet band on the false eyelashes connects with the magnetic eyeliner you’ve applied. This ensures optimal long-lasting fit
How To Remove
- Apply some makeup remover to a cotton pad
- Close your eyes and dip the cotton pad onto your eyelashes to spread the makeup remover and remove the magnetic eyeliner
- Wait 30-60 seconds for the makeup remover to take full effect and then you can easily remove your eyelashes
- Rinse of your eyelids with water and store your eyelashes to be re-used for the next time
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
1x Glossmetics Premium Magnetic Eyelash KIt
Estimated Delivery Date
Monday, Nov 2 - Monday, Nov 9
A perfect birthday gift!
Love these magnetic eyelashes
They are Awesome. I plan to order a second pair.
Thanks so much. Can’t wait to use them!!!
Magnetic eyelashes didn't work well
These seem to work the very first time I attempted to wear them with only the corners loosening up (which is not good when you look like your lashes are lifted off your eyelids). But the second and third time I put these on, they just simply came right back off. They first slide like someone on a see-saw (because I’d reach up and push one side back on, then the other side would come attached). I dunno, may the magnetic glue is old… . I have no clue except they didn’t work for me. And I was so looking forward to an alternative to my daily liquid eyeliner and mascara without damaging my natural lashes.
too much work to try and get them perfect
The eyeliner is too black and if you don’t apply enough once it dries, you cannot reposition the lashes if you try to add more eyeliner. the magnets are spaced evenly on the lashes, so where there are no magnets, the lash puckers and you can see the eyelid. Just too much work to make them perfect.
The eyelashes lift the magnetic eyeliner off your eyes. So they dont stay on very well. I may try another brand but don’t love these.
The glue and eyelashes don’t stick, the magnetic glue doesn’t work, I tried several times and I’m not new to lashes, I wear them quit often.
Product did not work at all!!
Dried up eyeliner
I received my product and had actually ordered two kits when they arrived the eyeliner part in both kits are dried up Which makes the whole kit worthless
The liquid adhesive was dried out and when you try to put the lash, the lash will pull the adhesive not happy
Very uncomfortable :(
The product does not stay on the eyelid. They are stiff at the ends and feel like they are poking my eyelids. The magnetic eyeliner is very messy (worse than mascara), and does not hold the artificial lashes unless you put on a lot.
I haven’t even been able to wear them at all. I will be trying to do a return.
I would not recommend this product to anyone. Very hard to use and not worth your time. The liner is cheap and has fallout after use.
Ordered one…got two…and had to pay shipping!
Never Again!!! Tried to contact. NO phone #…Still no email answer.
not happy with eyelashes