Take the hassle out of flossing with our cordless water flosser. This water flosser has been proven to be more effective than the standard way of flossing your teeth.
FineLife Products Wireless and Rechargeable Water Flosser
- Available in Aqua or Silver colors
- Remove’s stubborn plaque from between teeth and treated areas
- 50% more effective than conventional dental floss for improving gum health
- Perfect for braces, implants, and other dental work
- Convenience of a cordless water flosser that is portable and rechargeable
- Includes 3 pressure settings (week, Strong, and pulsing)
- Water pressure ranging from 20-110 PSI
- Great for travel
- Flosser Size: 8" x 2" x 2"
- Battery life: 1 year depending on usage
- Charge time: Approximately 2 Hours
- Water Tank Size: 5.50 Oz
- Time running on a full water tank:
- Soft/Strong: Approximately 1 minute
- Pulse: Approximately 1 minute 10 seconds
- 1x FineLife Products Wireless and Rechargeable Water Flosser
AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
I ordered king size. I received queen. Can you fix this please. How do I return the queen.
The advertising pic shows two (2) water picks and it never started only one (1) which is what I received plus no charger for usb adapter. I’ll only be happy if I receive another water pick and charging adapter as advertised.
The cover for the charger fell off the first time I opened it. The water flow is weak and the design is awkward, making it difficult to do a thorough job. Waste of money
My package was late
I I got a package from morning save.com and it was very late it came 2 months after it was supposed to come
The only place we can use this is in the shower because it squirts water everywhere. We end up soaked…
Waste of money
Does not work efficiently. Water empties very quickly. Warranty is pretty much useless.
Piece of crap
Worked for one week. Then started randomly turning on. Pushing red button wouldn’t stop it. Now it doesn’t work at all even after charging.