The DUALSAW CS450’s unique and patented counter rotating dual blade technology sets a new standard in power cutting tools world-wide. It allows you to cut virtually any material without changing blades and offers smoother cuts, a cleaner finish, and professional precision. It eliminates kickback, sparks, vibrations, and over-heating, making the DUALSAW safer than other single blade saws.
DualSaw CS450 Dual Blade Power Saw
- Saves Money – No need to buy different blades for different materials.
- Smoother Cuts – Cleaner finish than other saws with Dual Teeth Technology, one tooth cuts while the other polishes.
- Professional Precision – Precise cutting without the usual splintering, cracking and breaking.
- Eliminates Usual Kickback – Also minimizes sparks, vibrations and overheating making DualSaw safer than other single blade saws.
- Plunge Cuts – Plunge cut through every material without the usual pilot hole.
- Two-Way Cutting – Cut forward and backward without the usual kickback.
- Model Number: CS450
- Condition: New
- Cleaner finish than other saws - one tooth cuts while the other polishes
- Precise cutting without the usual splintering, cracking and breaking
- Eliminates usual kickback and minimizes sparks, vibrations and overheating
- Plunge cut through every material without the usual pilot hole
- Cut forward and backward
- Motor power: 7.5A, 1050W
- Blade diameter: 4.5 in
- Cutting depth: 1 in
- No load speed: 5500 RPM
- Current input: 120 V, 60 Hz AC
- Weight: 6.5lb
- Optionally comes with an additional set of tungsten-carbide blades (general purpose) or diamond blades (good for stone, tile, granite, brick, concrete etc. without a wet saw)
- User manual
- Here’s Billy Mays (rest in peace) yelling about it
Included in the Box
1x Dualsaw CS 450
1x Set of tungsten-carbide all-purpose blades (installed on saw)
1x Front Grip
1x Blade Wrench
1x 10 Lubrication Sticks (helps when cutting soft metals such as aluminum or copper)
1x Bonus Guide Ruler Accessory to help make perfectly straight cuts
Estimated Delivery Date
FedEx SmartPost: Tuesday, August 21st - Monday, August 27th