“The Revitalizer” is a daily head to toe, weightless all over body moisturizer. This 100% plant-derived concentrate is ideal for all skin types even sensitive skin leaving you feeling nourished and noticeably revitalized.
Biossance "The Revitalizer" Serum & Facial Roller Set
Squalane, the world’s leading moisturizer, replenishes your skin by using a moisturizer found naturally within you. “The Revitalizer” leaves you feeling instantly nourished and noticeably revitalized. Dermatologist tested, non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, and paraben-free.
Biossance “The Revitalizer” Serum
- It will instantly hydrate your skin, while locking in essential moisture, leaving it feeling nourished and noticeably revitalized.
- It can be used as a hair serum for shine and to tame fly-aways.
- It is great for moisturizing dry cuticles.
- 2-3 drops are all that are needed for a cleansed face, neck, and body.
Stone Facial Rollers
- Available in White Quartz, Jade Stone, Rose Quartz, Onyx Stone, or Opal Stone
- Stone color can vary naturally
- Using stone rollers as part of your beauty routine helps reduce wrinkles and improve elasticity
- The easy-to-use roller can be used in conjunction with your favorite cream or serum as it massages the skin to speed absorption
- Use the wider portion for allover face and neck, and the smaller roller for around the eyes
- Use of the roller is thought to reduce puffiness and help achieve a more refreshed appearance
Apply liberally onto your face, neck and body, morning and night. Adjust the number of pumps as needed. Use as a standalone moisturizer or mix it with your favorite creams, lotions or makeup to boost effectiveness. Additional uses include hair, hands, cuticles, and dry skin patches. Gently use the facial roller over freshly cleansed skin 2-4 times daily for about 5-10 minutes. Clean after each use and wipe dry
- Stone Rollers
- Dimensions: 5.5’‘H x 2.25’‘W x 0.75’'D
Included in the box
- 1x Biossance “The Revitalizer” Serum
- 1x Facial Roller of your choice
Estimated Delivery Date
Monday, July 27th - Monday, August 3rd