95-or-456-Pack: Ricola Dual Action Glacier Mint Cough Drops
- These are the “glacier mint” variety, which Amazon Reviewers claim will soothe your throat AND freshen your breath. Some have even called the flavor “amazing.”
- They are “Dual Action,” which means they work for both coughs and sore throats.
- They’re individually wrapped, and not with that yucky wax paper that gets all sticky like other cough drops.
- Since we are selling your choice of 95 or 456 cough drops, and each cough drop is a dual action cough drop, doesn’t that mean we are selling up to 912 “actions”?
- No, that’s not really how that works.
- Basically, you can have enough cough drops to get you and few others through the winter, or enough to get you and the whole office through the winter.
- Bonus: Ricola is really fun to say.
- Model: 3120
- Condition: New
- Active ingredients: Menthol: 8.3 mg (cough suppressant)
- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with a cold or inhaled irritants
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Cough accompanies by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition
- Keep out of reach of children
- Directions: Adults and children 6 years or older: Dissolve 1 drop in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed.
- Ingredients: Peppermint extract and herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), glycerin, invert sugar (fructose/dextrose), natural flavor, starch syrup, sugar
- Expiration: January 31st, 2020
In The Box
5x 19-count bags of Ricola cough drops (95x total drops)
24x 19-count bags of Ricola cough drops (456 total drops)
Estimated Delivery Date
Monday, September 23rd - Monday, September 30th