7-Piece: Body Comfort Reusable Heat Pack Combo
- Heat helps soothe stiff joints and relax muscles
- Cold helps numb sharp pain and reduce inflammation
- Heat treatments should be used for chronic conditions to help relax and loosen tissues and to stimulate blood flow to the area
- Use heat treatments for conditions such as overuse injuries before participating in activities
- Do not use heat treatments after activity, and do not use heat after an acute injury
- Applying heat to an inflamed area will dilate the blood vessels, promote blood flow, and help sore and tightened muscles relax
- Heat therapy is usually more effective than cold at treating chronic muscle pain or sore joints caused by arthritis
How to use:
- Keep the heat on the area for only about 20 minutes at a time and then leave it off for at least 40 minutes
- Wrap the ice or heat source in a towel – never put it directly against your skin
- Here Are Some Tips For Using Your Soma Care Heat Pack:
- Apply your heat back to muscles for 15-20 minutes prior to physical exertion to maintain limber muscles and tendons.
- Use your heat pack where you experience pain for up to 20 minutes.
- For swollen areas, apply cold first, then heat.
- Avoid using on areas where the skin is broken or you have an open wound or stitches.
- Please follow these instructions carefully to ensure you get the most out of your heat therapy pack.
- To activate heat therapy, find the metal disk inside the pack and flex it back and forth. The pack will reach a temperature of 130°F/53°C and stay hot for up to 1 hour.
- To reset the pack after use, wrap it in a cloth towel and place it in a container of boiling water for 15-20 minutes. Allow cooling.
- 7-Piece Body Comfort Reusable Heat Pack Combo for Neck, Shoulders, and Back