2-Pack: SecureBrite Flexible LED Work Light with Rechargeable Battery
- COB LED Rotating Work Light provides optimal lighting when working in the garage, basement, or anywhere else additional light is needed.
- Features a built-in Lithium-polymer battery, a USB output/input port that can be used as a Power Bank, a USB cord, and a battery indicator.
- Magnetic base can rotate by 180 degrees, while the pivoting light head can be adjusted up to 90 degrees allowing you to position the bright 530 Lumen light to any angle multiple angles.
- Built-in strong dual-magnet base on the bottom, and a hook & clip on the back freeing up your hands for whatever you’re working on!
- Battery indicator to let you know when you’re running low
- Battery Type: Internal Li-polymer
- Battery Capacity: 2000 mAh
- Worklight Brightness: 530 Lumens
- Flashlight Brightness: 385 Lumens
- Battery life on HIGH setting: 2 Hours 37 Minutes (157 minutes)
- Battery life on LOW setting: 3 Hours 43 Minutes (223 minutes)
- Power Input: Micro-USB
- Power Output: USB Type A
- Dimensions: 6"L x 4.5"W x 13.5"H
- 2x Securebrite LED Work Light with Rechargeable Battery in the color of your choice
- 2x USB Cord
- Instruction Manuals
AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
Great value for a Must Have Multi Purpose Light
I feel that this is a great multi purpose light for car, house and emergency needs. The price makes it a great value for the money.
Very bright light.
Great light, charges fast, lasts as outlined. Magnet is pretty strong. Finding real metal in this world is the challenge. Love them!!!
3-in-1 rechargeable work light
Item just delivered. So far so good. It’s charging so I’ll check it out more later. May update my review @ a later time.
I should have bought 2 more…very useful
Have to see how long the battery last? is, and the charge time
Can’t believe how bright they are. Nice
Great work lights!
Plug in already broke
The outlet to charge your flashlight has already broken…its inside the flashlight now where the end can’t plug into…cheap made…guess you get what you pay for! I’ll never learn