There’s a lot of technology packed into these tiny, fashion-finished headphones. Just what you’d expect from Polk, and more. Like Dynamic Balance driver tuning on a micro scale, using material technology to tune out resonances that are a common complaint of headphone performance. Plus, fine-tuned diaphram geometry, a detail usually missed by headphone makers, that ensures a more dynamic, expansive headphone listening experience. Is this magic? Is this technology? It’s a little bit of both, and it looks and sounds simply amazing.
Polk Nue Era Headphones $29
- Superior 5.5 mm Dynamic Balance driver uses exclusive Polk materials technology and micro-diaphragm geometry to deliver immersive headphone performance.
- Multiple ear tips included, find the one that fits you best.
- Silicone and memory foam ear tips, co-molded to the shape of the headphone ear tube, enhance passive noise isolation and contribute to dynamic audio response.
- Easy-to-use, ergonomic in-line 3-button controller with built-in microphone for intuitive audio and phone control.
- Lightweight cable with convenient Y-junction supports iOS devices and allows you to easily adjust the cable to your needs on-the-fly.
- No more flyaway cable! Nue Era’s unique 90-degree connector is gold-plated, and precision-machined to seat deeper into your source connection.
- Available in stylish Tortoise or sleek Black finish.
- Model: AM4110-A
- Condition: New
- Connector Type: Gold Plated 3.5mm Analog
- Built-in microphone and Apple remote
- Included Cables: 48"
- 7x Pairs of ear tips (silicone, 3-flange silicone & memory foam)
- Dynamic driver: 5.5mm
- Total Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 14 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 16 ohms
- Max Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter): 101.2 dB
What’s in the Box?
3x Pairs StayFit silicone ear tips
2x Pairs StayFit 3-flange silicone ear tips
2x pairs memory foam ear tips
1x Cloth bag
Estimated Delivery Date
Tuesday, March 26th - Monday, April 1st