Ciana Multifunctional Canvas Bag
- The Multifunctional Canvas Bag is made from durable canvas
- Carry it however you like using the adjustable shoulder strap.
- Made from heavy-duty canvas
- Multiple pockets allow you to pack an assortment of items in an organized fashion
- Additional water bottle pockets are attached to the sides
- Available in Black, Blue, Coffee, Grey, or Khaki
- Dimensions: 10" x 11" x 4"
- 1x Ciana Multifunctional Canvas Bag in the color of your choice
AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
Love this bag!
It’s the perfect size for the things I need with me in my class. It’s perfect for snacks and makeup for a long day.
I bought this bag to bring on the bus and for walking around the city. The cross -body design is secure and there is a place for everything!
Bought for my husband. Well made and perfect color for men.
Exactly as expected love my new bag
Perfect for the extras.
This is exactly what I needed.
What a Surprise
Exactly what I needed!
From what I can see,just receiving it, it looks like it will be what I needed… and looks to be of good quality
Great bag,lots of compartments!
Very small and cheaply made
Really wanted this to work for me BUT…
I was wanting this bag for a trip I’m taking soon. At first I was happy with it , UNTIL I tried to open the snapped flap. The snaps both broke immediately! I was so disappointed. Hopefully I’ll get a refund
STOP - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!
This bag is so cheaply made. Plus there are 2 zippers on each side of the front but you can’t zip it all the way up because it has been sewn up to block the zipper from going to the top. Therefore you cannot use this pocket with out the zippers from going down. SUCH A WASTE OF MONEY!!! Take my advise - do not waste your money on the awful product!!!
Not like the photo
Firstly, this product is smaller than expected. I bought the Black color which is off colored, faded, ashen and loaded with lint.
Smaller than it appears, Thought it was a backpack.