Daelmans stroopwafels come in all sizes and packaging, suitable for consumers and businesses. If you just want a more luxurious package than usual, a box filled with stroopwafels would be a good choice. These Jumbo caramel stroopwafels in cube boxes are bigger than our standard size, which makes them perfect for popping on top of your cup of coffee or tea. Just a bit of extra stroopwafel you can enjoy!
64-Pack: Daelmans Jumbo Caramel Stroopwafels
- Soft, toasted waffles filled with mouthwatering caramel, cinnamon, and real Bourbon vanilla
- Your favorite airline snack! Delicious straight from the pack or warmed over your favorite hot beverage
- The original Daelmans Stroopwafels, baked in Holland
- Setting the standard for quality and craftsmanship since 1904
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors, No Preservatives, No PHO’s, RSPO-certified Sustainable Palm Oil, and certified Kosher-Dairy!
- Cube box with 8 Jumbo Caramel Stroopwafels (contains 8 boxes)
- These JUMBO Stroopwafels have a diameter of 9 cm / 3.54 in
- The net weight of the Cube is 310 g / 10.94 oz
- Ingredients: Glucose Syrup, Wheat Flour, Sugar, Palm Fat, Butter, Treacle Syrup, Soy Flour, Canola Oil, Salt, Dextrin (Wheat), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin, Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Leavening (Baking Soda), Spice (Cinnamon), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Vanilla Pods.
- Contains: Wheat, milk, and soy
- Glucose Syrup, Wheat Flour, Sugar, Palm Oil, Butter, Molasses, Soy Flour, Canola Oil, Salt, Wheat Dextrin, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Cinnamon, Citric Acid, Vanilla Bean, Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids
- Contains: wheat, milk, and soy
- Best By: 6/5/21
Included In The Box
- 64-Pack: Daelmans Jumbo Caramel Stroopwafels
Estimated Delivery Date
Thursday, May 20 - Monday, May 24
Not individually wrapped
I ASSUMED they would be individual like I am used to .
Unfortunately I received the product with an expired date. No crunch stale
Not like the others.
This was nothing like the other ones I buy for my kids. Wasted my money.
I have been purchasing from MorningSave for years; this is the first bad product I have ever received. These cakes are stale and should not have been shipped to customers