48-Pack of Schoolyard Snacks Low Carb Keto Puffs BBQ Flavor
- Each batch of all-natural Keto snacks are baked
- Premium, all-natural, grain, and gluten-free ingredients with no flour, hydrogenated oils, or artificial ingredients
- Each bag is a single serving snack with only 100 calories per bag
- Made in the USA in an NSF and Safe Quality Food-certified facility
- Model: 850013770144
- Best By: 1/30/22 - 2/3/22
- Ingredients: Milk Protein Isolate, High-Oleic Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Keto
- Sweetener Blend (Allulose, Monk fruit), Salt, Yeast Extract, Tapioca Fiber, Vegetable Juice (Color), Citric Acid
- 48x Schoolyard Snacks Low Carb Keto Cheese Puffs BBQ Flavor
I was looking for a low carb, protein snack, to satisfy my need for something crunchy and I found it with these BBQ keto puffs. They are very tasty and are portioned out in one serving bags.
Excellent product could not stop eating! The only downside…, a little pricey. The splurge is worth it!
The pack is just the right size for a snack. They are crunchy and taste good, not too spicy. I like them.
Love the crunchiness and the taste is definitely delicious.
They taste great and nice size for snack.
I gave 5 stars because they taste pretty good, for 2 net carbs its great and you get a lot in the bag
I follow Keto and have purchased this package of 48 bags to have as snacks over a period of time, possibly months into future. My order was delivered on March 2, the “best by” date on the packaging is 2/2022. Expired date from the get go. I tried them, they are crunchy and taste is fine, not too BBQ and not to cheesy either. I have contacted the customer service about the expired date. Waiting to hear back.
These have a strong whang and ate quite tart
These are just Horrible!
I don’t know who does quality control for this company, but these are awful. I can’t find a word to describe the flavor but it sure isn’t BBQ. And they don’t get better if you eat more, this is not a taste that grows on you. I will not be eating these. The initial taste is nasty, the after taste is worse. FAIL. Complete FAIL. If Morningsave is going to remain credible, they cannot recommend crap like this.
Out of date.
Sorry but these are out of date and hard as a brick.
Expired 2 weeks ago.
Box containing bags oily.
First bad order from morningsave.com
Expired & Stale
Need to exchange or refund payment
Arrived expired and stale